When we travel to another city, whether within the national territory or outside of it we like that transportation does not become the protagonist. Being able to travel without any type of problem or impediment is essential to start or end a trip well, whether personal, on vacation or business. With Aerobús you can move quietly without the need to stress for a single second. Because our service takes you from the center of Barcelona to both terminals of the city’s airport, and vice versa, with a frequency of 5-10 minutes and from 5 am to 1 am in the morning and for only € 5.90. And if you wish, you can even buy your Aerobus ticket online if you like to have everything organized and planned.
Traveling in Aerobús has become for many visitors of the city of Barcelona and also for many residents in the perfect transport for its comfort, its punctuality and also for its price. In addition, this famous blue bus offers a host of amenities such as free Wi-Fi on board, USB chargers on buses, surveillance with CCTV to ensure the safety of all passengers and their belongings, as well as comfortable seats for the trip be more pleasant and a space designed for people with disabilities.
In Aerobús we work so that your journey is calm, relaxed and unhurried. As you imagine, right? Because there is nothing worse than starting a trip with the stress that comes with the question, and how do I go to the airport ? Aerobús becomes your best option and the one that guarantees you arrive on time, without haste and for little money. And knowing that, in addition, you can buy your ticket how and where you want!
If you choose to move in Aerobús, it’s very simple. To make your trip start in the best possible way, we recommend you buy your ticket on our website. You will receive a PDF with a QR code to your email. You will only have to show that code to the staff of the stop or the driver and that’s it. You will not need to print the tickets, it’s much more convenient than that. Of course, keep in mind that if you buy a round trip ticket, the QR code is only used for the outward journey. For the return you must save the physical ticket that the driver will give you when you show the QR on the way out.
Although if you prefer, you can also get your ticket at our stops located in Plaça Ctalunya, T1 and T2. There you will have auto sale machines where you can buy your ticket. And from 7 in the morning to 22:30 at night, you will also have the option to buy your ticket to our staff, who will gladly assist you, solving all your doubts and selling you the ticket for Aerobús.
Without forgetting our drivers. They can sell you the ticket, but they are not obliged to have a change of € 50, so keep this small detail in mind when planning your trip on Aerobús.
A1 and A2 of Aerobús – From the center of Barcelona to El Prat Airport
- Stop 1– Plaza Cataluña: From here, the two Aerobús lines leave for the airport, both to terminal 1 and terminal 2. The identification number of stop is 104992.
- Stop 2– Sepúlveda – Urgell: The second stop is at the confluence of Sepulveda and Urgell streets. The number of stop number 109046.
- Stop 3– Plaza de España: The next and last stop before arriving at the airport is at the Plaza de España with Creu Coberta street. Stop number 103630.
- Last stop – Arrival at the airport. End of route.
Round A1 and A2 of Aerobús – From El Prat Airport to the center of Barcelona
- Stop 1– Departure from Terminal 1 or exit from Terminal 2 of Barcelona Airport.
- Stop 2– The next stop from the airport is at the bus station of the Plaza de España, at the end of the Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes. Stop with number 389.
- Stop 3– The third one is in Gran Via – Urgell. Stop number 109208.
- Stop 4– The last stop before reaching Plaza Catalunya is at Plaza Universitat, number 10.
- Last stop – Arrival at Plaza Catalunya. End of route.