Aerobús is the bus that runs you from the airport of Barcelona El Prat to the city center in just 35 minutes, with a frequency of between 5 and 10 minutes, every day of the year.
This week we are going to talk about the Aerobús route, so that you know exactly where the stops are.
The Aerobús bus has two lines, one goes to Terminal 1 and the another one to Terminal 2 of the airport of Barcelona El Prat. From the city center, both lines leave from Plaza Catalunya and have practically the same route. The only difference between the lines is the terminal of the airport you need to go from the line: line A1 goes to Terminal 1 and A2 to Terminal 2. The route from the airport to the airport has only three Stops, and The one with four. The maximum estimated time is 35 minutes from your departure at the head.
The route to the airport has only three stops, and the line that returns you to the city center has four. The maximum estimated time is 35 minutes from the departure at the head.
Going A1 y A2 – From the city center to the Airport of Barcelona
- Stop 1 – Plaza Cataluña: The point where the two Aerobús lines leave to the airport. One to Terminal 1 (Line A1) and Terminal 2 (Line A2). The stop number is 104992
- Stop 2 – Sepúlveda – Urgell: The second stop is at the confluence of Sepúlveda and Urgell streets. The stop number is 109046
- Stop 3 – Plaza of España: The next and last stop before arriving at the airport is in the Plaza of España with the Calle Creu Coberta. Stop number 103630
- Última Stop – Arrival at the airport. End of route
Return A1 y A2 – From the Airport of Barcelona to the city center
- Stop 2 – The next stop from the airport is at the bus station of Plaza of España, at the end of the Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes. Stop number 389
- Stop 3 – The third one is in Gran Via – Urgell.Stop number 109208
- Stop 4 – The last stop before arriving at Plaza Catalunya is at Plaza Universitat, number 10
- Última Stop – Arrival Plaza Catalunya. End of route
From our website you can see how much time is left before the next bus arrives, and you can access to our news and more interesting information in our blog.
Remember, with Aerobus you can always arrive in time for your flight, or return from the airport to the center of Barcelona in just 35 minutes.
Get here your Aerobús tickets and travel comfortable, fast and safe with Aerobús, the bus of Barcelona airport